Friday, September 19, 2008

Sweet Emmiline!

Emmiline has been so sweet lately. Ever since Will has started preschool Emmie has had a lot more alone time with me. Will goes to preschool Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for two hours. It is great for me and Emmie to be able to spend time together. Jason is usually asleep or just playing on the ground. The last few days Emmie and I get on the Internet to find coloring pages (mostly princess) to color together. Today we went to the store and I had the camera in the diaper bag so I had her cheese it up for a picture. Emmie is so cute, she had to have her backpack too because Will got to take his to preschool. Anyways she didn't want to put her Cheetos in the chart and she insisted that she should carry them. She is talking so much more and is now pretty much potty trained. Wahoo!
Emmiline is so sweet. She has a deep belly laugh that just melts your heart. She is such a girly girl and I love it. Pink this and pink that, pink everything. I love it that all the pink hair elastics are gone because she insists that we use them first. I love it that she thinks she needs Barbie cereal. "I need it!", she told me today. The pink marker in set that we just bought is almost dried up. Emmie likes to clean. She loves to have a wipe or washrag to clean things off. And it is a guarantee that she will try to pick Jason up in the morning to give him a love. One of her favorite things is to feed Jason some little fishies. She is just great and we love her.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

She is SOOO cute! That is so fun that she loves PINK! Hey, good job on her being potty trained...good for her! I loved your '8' posts! I laughed! I am glad to hear that my child is not the only one that DOESN'T sleep through the night! :)

Clark Fam said...

Emmie the cutest little girl I know. I think that she is Justin's favorite (at least for right now)