Friday, September 19, 2008

Holy Crap - I learned something new!

Karen invited Christie and I over to teach us how to can peaches. Karen is awesome, she knows so much about being a homemaker. Homemade peach cobbler, canned applesauce, pickled beets she knows it all; if not she just asks her amazing mother. Anyways we had a good time chatting and learning. Our kids just play great together too and they had a lot of fun. Like Will says "They have better toys than we do." And the only tears came when Will decided that Emmie was in his way and had to push her.

Look at the new hair do that I am sporting. Do ya like? Yeah, it can't go into a pony tail so I actually have to do my hair. It has been great. Almost like a mini makeover. Just if I could makeover the hips!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

LOOOOVE the HAIR!! When I first looked at the picture, before I read your post, I thought to myself..."Her hair looks way cute!"

My Hair is the same way, no pony tail for me, so I HAVE to do it!! And my hair is a disaster first thing in the morning. But since it is so short, it dries fast, and it isn't too bad to do, but I still HAVE to do it! That when I wish we were guys, and just put a hat on!

You look great!!

Andrea said...

Hanna Homemaker is very impressed with your new canning skills. (That is something I have never tried on my own -- but my mom is a canning nut).

I, too, saw your hair first and thought -- that's a cute haircut, not knowing that is was new. Very stylish!

Carrie and Jeff said...

Your hair is so cute. I love having short hair. I'm not much of a homemaker either. I wouldn't even know where to start. Those peaches look good.

Clark Fam said...

I am jealous! I wnat to learn something new like that.... time well spent.

Your hair is cute...so are your hips!