Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crazy 8s!

Crazy 8s! I got tagged by Andrea.

8 Things I am passionate about...
  • John
  • William
  • Emmiline
  • Jason
  • Young Women Sports
  • Extend family
  • Holidays
  • Church

8 Words or phrases that I say most often... (I usually talk to my kids the most)

  • "Come Here."
  • "Get your shoes on."
  • "Don't make a mess."
  • "NO!"
  • "Emmie, don't do that."
  • "Will, are you being nice?"
  • "Let's go potty." "Let's change your bum."
  • "I LOVE YOU!"

8 things that I want to do or see before I die...

  • Run a marathon
  • Take my family to NYC and DC
  • Ride a horse on the beach with John (cheesy I know)
  • Read the entire Bible
  • Go to Navoo
  • Own a business
  • Get a Masters Degree
  • Back pack across Europe (like that is ever going to happen)

8 Things that I have learned...

  • To each his own!
  • Not everyone builds a house out of cement
  • Wear your seat belt
  • Take time to have nap time for your kids
  • Love yourself, but don't be selfish
  • Walmart has the cheapest prices
  • Motherhood is hard work
  • Love keeps growing

8 Places that I would love to go, do, or see

  • Prague
  • NYC
  • Rome
  • Egypt to see the pyramids
  • Southern Cost of Spain
  • South American ruins
  • Great Plains
  • New England in the Fall

8 Things that I currently need or want...

  • Size 10 pants that fit
  • A finished basement
  • A mailbox on my doorstep
  • A money tree out back
  • Jogger stroller
  • A baby that sleeps the entire night
  • Children that sleep past 7:02 am
  • A flat screen mega TV for our basement

8 Things that I have been for Halloween...I don't really remember any...

  • A punk rocker (I was 13 and mistaken for a hooker)
  • A clown (more than once)
  • A return missionary (John and I first Halloween married)
  • I am sure that I dressed up as a princess when I was little
  • Will was a cowboy once
  • Emmie was a pink kitty cat last year
  • This year Jason will probably be Spider Man
  • John was a clown once too

8 People I tag...

  • Carrie
  • Christy
  • Haylie
  • Hillary
  • Anajlee
  • Dondy - Start a blog - You blog stocker, You!
  • Lindsay
  • Jamie

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Kristal! I love it! I laughed out loud... probably because as I read your answers, I could hear you saying them. You're awesome!

Clark Fam said...

you are funny. Me and Tyler seriously laughed out loud too! I thought Jason was going to be a hotdog this year. Prague - where in the heck did that come from? oh, you were a cute punk rocker!

The Quarnbergs said...

that is hillarious about the punk rocker! Ah the good old days!