Wednesday, July 1, 2009

If I could I would...

John and I were called to be on the ward float committee a few months ago. This past weekend was the big day. The theme of the parade and our float was "If I could I would... be a cowboy." I walked (John was at scout camp) the parade route with the kids pulling a wagon part of the way. It was almost too much for a prenant mom to handle, but I made it through and did it again on Saturday morning. Here is Will and two other "cowboys" with there scooters.

This is the back of the float. Here is Will covering his ears because people were cheering for him.

This is the front of the float. Emmie was the star.


The 14 year old scouts pulled the float for us. They were great.




Emmie the cowgirl.





Jason loved the cowboy hats.

Here is Will in his cowboy attire.

7 comments:

Emily said...

I miss the Lehi parade! And your float was so cute. Great job!

Dave and Jaime said...

Good Job on the float! I am sure your kids really had fun being in the parade. The pictures of them are cute being cowboys!

Anonymous said...

What a fun float! The kids sure look the part. I haven't been to a parade in years! Hope all is well with you guys! Dondy

Clark Fam said...

The pictures of the kids are so cute. Emmie is turning into quite a little girl and not so much of a toddler! The float looked great!

Andrea said...

Nice job! This will be a great memory for your kids. Looks like they'll have great Halloween costumes this year -- that is, if they all want to be cowboys.

How is this pregnancy going? You've got another month, right? Coming soon.

Brittany said...

What a cute float!! I can't believe you did it pregnant! You are amazing!! Thanks for updating your blog...i was beginning to wonder what happened to you! :)

Hollie said...

I still remember when we pulled the float for our ward. You guys did a great job! Have you heard about our 10 year reunion? It is August 22nd 6-8pm at the North Stake Rec. Property.