Sunday, May 31, 2009

"Say it out loud..."

Okay, I just type it - John watched Twilight with me. He laughed and laughed and laughed some more. I'll have to admit I read the books and I liked them, but I could never understand the hype and excitement over Edward. Come on for real - a skinny, pale, cold to the touch guy - who would want that? Not I. Not when I have John, okay he might be a little pale under his clothes but who isn't. "Say it out loud..." (its a cheesy line from the movie) I love you babe and I know what you are. You're a hard worker. You're a great father. You're a good husband. Thanks for watching Twilight with me.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Hahaha! I agree -- I don't get what the hype is about Edward either. That's cool that John watched it with you. I saw it with a bunch of ladies from my ward... I wonder if Ross will ever watch it with me? He'll probably will laugh a lot too.

Carrie and Jeff said...

My hubby watched it with me too. He actually thought it was ok...only because I told him it was extremely cheesy and a low budget film. It's always better when I help him set very low expectations.

Christiansen's Hog Heaven said...

Kristal,
I am still a big Edward fan. I don't know what it is. I love looking at your blog. You kids are so cute. That is so funny about Emmie kissing a boy! They learn so young.
Hollie

Brittany said...

That is so funny!!! Nick has only watched part of it, but I have seen it twice, in the theater and I bought it. I LOVED the books, and the Edward in my head is a whole lot cuter then the Edward in the movie....

I am hoping the 2nd movie is better, since it has a bigger budget! But I still love the series!