Sunday, May 24, 2009

Will graduated preschool and Emmie kissed a boy

On Wednesday Will had his last day of preschool, next year he will be going to kindergarten. Will was funny, for the graduation program the class sang a few song and then they were presented with their diplomas. Will was squinting the entire time even though he was sitting in the shade and he would not sing. Sometimes he wanted to sing, but then he would get shy and stop. We love Will and I think that he is ready for kindergarten in the fall.

Emmie and Jason came to Will's graduation and while I was visiting with some of the other moms apparently Emmie kissed Will's friend. William told me all about it in the van on the way home and Emmie had the guiltiest face - She was grinning ear to ear. Later that night I was telling my mom about it and Emmie said, "yeah, Grandma I just grabbed him and kissed him." It was funny! Is it a good thing that she is only three?

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Graduation and kissing already? Wow. Your kids are growing up, Kristal.