Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Polar Express

John's parents take us on the Polar Express all the way to the North Pole (aka The Heber Creeper). This year was the best. The kids had so much fun and no one threw-up. I was so worried that Jason was going to be a stinker just because he can't hold still very long, but he was so cute and cuddly. And the weather was perfect, not to cold for the babies and me. I always freeze. Anyways here are some fun pictures...
Do you think Santa is smiling under that wig. I just can't tell. Will was excited to see Santa and he talked to him really good. Emmie didn't want anything to do with Santa. She decided that she was going to hide from him.

Jason is starting to become a Daddy's boy. John is the best.

Here is Emmie with her train conductor hat on. Emmie is so cute and we love her. I forgot to blog about her birthday a month ago. So anyway, Happy Birthday Sweetie.


Here is me with the sleeping babe.
December is so busy, but we love it and we love it when it's not so busy in January.


4 comments:

Carrie and Jeff said...

Benson is obsessed with trains. He would just love that! Looks like it is so much fun...and I'm glad that no one threw up. That always makes things a little nicer.

Anonymous said...

Does someone usually throw up? Do you remember about 2 years ago Taylor and I came over for dinner and Will got too rough with Emmie (I think he jumped on her head) and she projectile vomited accross the kitchen? That was so sad!! Glad you guys had fun! The pictures are really cute.

Andrea said...

I'm glad that everyone had fun. What a great tradition!

Emily said...

Fun! Mark would absolutely LOVE that. And that Santa is kind of creepy looking. I don't blame Emmi for hiding. ;)