Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Jason!

I can't believe that our little baby is a year old today. Time is so weird how is works or at least seems to work. Last Christmas seems forever ago, but having Jason seems "like yesterday". Wow! One year! Jason is such a fun baby. He is so goofy and silly. He just loves to play all day and he is so happy all the time. Emmie and Will love him to pieces. Jason is so funny; when Will is watching TV lying on the floor Jason loves to climb over him and he tries to sit on his head. Jason is not walking yet, but he can hall butt when he is crawling. He is a climber baby, (but we are not surprised) he had mastered the stairs and climbing up on stools and couches. We love him and would not want him any other way.

Happy birthday, little baby guy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is growing so fast!! I loved the picture you sent me right after Jason was born, it was the one where he is in the Christmas stocking and everone is gathered around your hospital bed. You have a neat family! Dondy

Dave and Jaime said...

Hey I am sorry I missed you guys get together at Brittany's. I saw the post on Andrea's blog, looked like a lot of fun!! It is just so weird all of you girls getting together totals 7 kids... my how times change and life takes everyone in so many directions since good old CEU!