Friday, November 21, 2008

We are up to a whole lot of nothing!

We have been up to a whole lot of nothing exciting here in the Christiansen house. How ever we are going to go to IHOP tonight, because we have two children free meals coupon. Lucky us. A date with the kids. Any one want to come? You're welcome to.

Stay posted for all of the Holiday excitement to come. Thanksgiving turkey (twice), Temple Square, gingerbread houses, letters to Santa, cookies galore, The Polar Express... and the list goes on. WooHoo!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

IHOP? Wahoo is right! And I'm eager to read about your holiday excitement stuff. It sounds very fun!

I'll be in Utah from Dec 15-Jan7th. Let's get together... maybe the 16th or 17th (?) before it hits the holidays.

Anonymous said...

If you and John are looking for something to do then we should go on a double date to Twilight if you two are still interested. I know Taylor would probably agree to go if he knew that John would be there so they could gag together. I saw the movie on Friday and I can't wait to see it again! I am a Twilight nerd for sure!! Call me if you are still interested in going. Have fun on the Polar Express, I bet your kids will have a ton of fun! Dondy