Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween! (I know it's Monday)

First things first. Here is Will in his awesome robot costume that I made for him. We called it the WillBot. Totally cool, I know. Long story short Will hated it and didn't want to wear it in front of his friends. Here he is on the his way to Uncle David's house. He wouldn't wear it to school, or for Trunk-or-Treat at the church, or to the cousin party on Saturday. This thing took be like four hours to make and Will thought that it was really going to work (I am not that creative). So for the rest of the Halloween excitement Will was a Red Power Ranger.

Here are the rascals - A pink fairy, Red Power Ranger, and Spider Baby.








This is the best we could do with seven kids.

This is a classic Emmie picture - pretending to be mean.


Wow! Our kids are in trouble. Sticking your tough out while doing a difficult task (like pulling your self up and trying on to slip) is a two generation trait on the Christiansen side and as my sister will attest to I have a horrible habit of this. Well at least Jason is way cute doing it, unlike his twenty seven year old mom.

On the Christiansen side we go to Papa's school and have a super fun party for the kids. They play pumpkin bowling, decorate cookies, hit a pinata (or in Emmie's case walk up to it and kick it), and eat pizza and lots of candy.

Halloween was so much fun for the kids and John and I.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I think that robot costume was awesome! You did a good job on it.