Saturday, August 9, 2008

Better late than never! Right?!

Happy Anniversary!



Our anniversary was last weekend, six years. For our anniversary John and I do an "anniversary box". (It was John's idea. we started on our first anniversary.) We put an item in the box that reminds us of the last year with a poem or a letter. So this year I put in a star (the north star) representing the constant blessings that our little family have received in the last year. John put in a packet of seeds representing the growth our family; "it has grown into a beautiful flower."
Here is a bit from my letter -"The thing that I think about over the last year is how extremely blessed our family is. We enjoy our health, have money to pay bills, we have testimonies of the Gospel, we are happy, we love each other, John has work every day and there is nothing majorly wrong with the kids that we know of. I am sure that we have blessing that the Lord has blessed us with that we are not even aware of."
John, I love you.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! I love that box/letter idea -- very sweet. And I love the photos.

Clark Fam said...

Kris - I didnt know anything about the anniversary box...thats awesome!! I wish we would have started that. so do you read the old ones every year?

your wedding pictures are cute....

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary, Kristal and John. How time flys by. I really like the box idea, thank you. Good Luck and you have a cute family.

Carrie and Jeff said...

Happy 6th Anniversary. That box idea is great!