Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Camping at Mill Hollow

On Friday and Saturday John and I took the kids camping with G&G Gerber, Hillary, Tyler, and Justin to Mill Hollow. My dad is rebuilding the spill way on the dam so the camp ground was closed, but we got in thanks to my dad. We had the whole camp ground to our self it was a lot of fun and so quite. We went four-wheeling, John took the kids fishing, we played in the dirt, and just relaxed. Will got eaten alive by bugs, I guess that is what you get when you don't hold still for your mom when she is spraying bug spray all over you. He had over 30 bits and half of them were on his head. Here are some pictures...
Jason, Will, Emmie and Justin playing with the blocks.
Will and John on the four wheelers.

Emmie just being her cute little self.

G&G Gerber.
Jason just can't help but to smile super big and be as cute as ever. He learned it from his mom.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Kristal, it's your cousin Emily from Virginia. What cute pictures! Looks like you had such a fun time--makes me miss camping! Your kids are way too cute! Say Hi to everyone for me!

Dave and Jaime said...

It looks like a lot of fun for a family camp out. That is so awesome you had the campground all to your self. That is our kind of camping, but usually we have to go to the middle of nowhere and make our own camping spot.

Carrie and Jeff said...

That last picture of Jason is so cute! We need to go camping or something, but I'm not much for dirt.

Andrea said...

I've only been camping once with Allen. Looks like you all had fun. You're kids are lucky to have such an adventureous mom.

Unknown said...

Kristal hey this is Anjalee Balle. what are you up to these days. I got a comment from Jamie and I found your blog. Your kids are cute. You look really good. what is your blog address so I can be able to put you on my friends list. I hope to talk to you later.

Anjalee

annie said...

Hi Kristal, Fun pics! looks like you guys had a great time... Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, hope it was a good one :)Annie