Friday, August 22, 2008

I got tagged! And I am tagging..

Answer the questions using one word and then tag four other people. I tag, Andrea, Jamie, Anjalee, and Kristy


1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2. Your significant other? John
3. Your hair? Red
4. Your mother? Nice
5. Your father? Generous
6. Your favorite thing? FUN!
7. Your dream last night? Weird
8. Your favorite drink? Water
9. Your dream/goal? Marathon
10. The room you’re in? Grandma's
11. Your hobby? Hobby?
12. Your fear? Sickness
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Skinny
14. What you’re not? Ugly
15. Muffins? Butter
16. One of your wish list items? Vacation
17. Where you grew up? Lehi
18. The last thing you did? Bills
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Favorite gadget? None
21. Your pets? None
22. Your computer? Gone
23. Your mood? Whatever
24. Missing someone? No
25. Your car? Van?
26. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
27. Favorite store? Walmart
28. Like someone? John
29. Your favorite color? Any
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Period

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy 6th Anniversary!! That is crazy! it will be 8 for Nick and I in November! Times goes way to fast! It seems like you guys are doing so good! I am so happy for you! I loved your answers on your tag, that was fun to read!

Dave and Jaime said...

So Happy Anniversary, and Happy Birthday! Sorry this is late for both. I was thinking of you on your birthday, but somehow I got busy and forgot to get on the blog. Hope it was good day for you!