Monday, June 9, 2008

Kjell

I am so glad that I got to spend sometime with my little brother on our vacation. Kjell is a great person. The qualities that he has are awesome, especially in our family. Kjell does not judge another person just by the way they look, or at least he doesn't make comments about them - unlike me. And he just lets things go, he doesn't moll things over and over and over. He knows how to relax and destress himself. Very important qualities.

For those who don't know him here he is... he is quite the HUNK!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

He's much older since the last time I saw him (which I think was your wedding).

We're just hanging tight here in Chicago while Ross studying. He spends 10+ hours a day studying for that so me and the kids are on our own most of the day. There are lots of parks around and lots of free museum days so it's been fun. I really like Chicago in the summer time. I still need to take the kids to the beach (Lake Michigan). And in the meantime, graduation is this week and we have LOTS of visitors: Ross's parents, my parents and 2 of my sisters... and we are all staying in our 2 bedroom apt. Let the fun begin! Then we need to take a roadtrip to DC and find some housing ... and plan to spend 4th of July with Ross's sister's family in Iowa. So some plans and some down time. Looks like you're having a blast!!

Dave and Jaime said...

I agree with Andrea... Kjell has really grown up. Your vacation sounded like fun. We probably won't get away very far this summer because Dave started his own business. My company got bought out, but I am excited because eventually I will be able to work from home some days! I am looking forward to less commute time.