Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's what fun is!

We went to Lagoon last Saturday for John's work party. We had so much fun. I haven't been there for awhile. In one section of the park is all of the kiddie rides, about 8 or 9. It was awesome. We stayed in the little kid section all day, except for when the power went out for an hour and a half. It was okay since we just went back to the lunch area and mingled with John's co-workers and my parents and cousins.
John is riding the Green Caterpillar with Will and Emmie. John and Emmie are in the third seat from the back and Will is sitting right in front of them. This was Will's favorite ride.
Will and Emmie hanging out at the golf "court". It was hilarious to watch Will and Emmie play miniature golf. They just played with their hands. Will had a blast to watch the ball go down the pipes. Will two favorite things are balls and pipes.

Here is Emmie being a ham. Her and Will are riding the helicopter. Emmie was barley tall enough to ride the kiddie rides.

Sorry the picture is sideways. Anyways, you get the point. John is showing Emmie the correct way to play golf. They were not interested in doing it the right way. Oh well, they were loving it.

At Lunch Jason latched on to the end of a watermelon slice and started sucking away. It was so cute and he was mad when we took it away.

Will was so excited to go on this ride and then he was bummed that it was dumb. I don't recommend the boats unless you don't have to wait in line.

Just a fun picture. Lagoon was so much fun, afterall it's what fun is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been thinking about going to lagoon, but I don't know if Benson could ride the kiddie rides. How old is Emmie and how tall is she? It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Andrea said...

I love Lagoon! I'll have to take my kids there someday. You look like you had a BLAST!

(Answer to your questions:) I kind of feel like I struggled through school along with Ross even though I didn't do any school work. It's just as hard on the wives I think. And family isn't helping us move -- The firm is paying for professional movers to pack it up, drive it and unpack so that will be VERY NICE! Moving cross-country is a big pain. Packing takes forever and I can't imagine doing it again with 2 active kids around.