Sunday, June 1, 2008

Elevator and Darth Vader rhyme

Hey Babe,
Here we are in the villa using Jake's computer just waiting for Grandma to put on her makeup so that we can go to Balboa Pier. What a day of fun that we have planned; the kids are going to be exhausted. That is good! They slept really good, they even slept in.
When we got in the elevator this morning Will said, "Hey Mom, elevator and Darth Vader rhyme." We went on a walk to see the play ground and the golf "court" (as Will would say). It was really nice Grandma Sing watched Jason when he was having his morning nap, while the kids and I explored the villas.
Thanks for letting me bring the kids while you go to scout camp. We wish your were here and if your good we will bring you a surprise back. We love you. Sorry no pictures. I didn't bring the cable for the camera.
Emmie has been flirting with Kjell. She'll hid behind the corner and pock her head out and call his name. All the kids have been really good - even Grandpa Scott.
We love you!
Love, Me, Will, Jason, and Emmie

1 comment:

Clark Fam said...

Kris-

I love your blog. I havent read it for a few weeks. Emmie cracks me up. she has the funniest faces and the craziest eyes. She is so cute. Will and Jason look so much a like I cant believe it. Anyway, I hope you guys are having fun in California - wish we were there. Wish Tyler luck on his test. Today was his last sunday of studying - Yahoo!!

Hill