Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A bit of the last two weeks

On Saturday night John and I took the kids on the tracks to Salt Lake. Will's face was priceless when we got on the train and it started moving. The kids absolutely loved the "train". When we got to Salt Lake we walked down to the Gateway to see the fountain and get a bit to eat. We had so much fun being together.

Last week me and the kids meet John at Canyon Glen Park in Provo Canyon for lunch. The kids loved seeing John in the middle of the day.


On Wednesday we got together with some friends and had a Halloween party, played some games, and ate alot of candy. Will is a red Power Ranger and Emmie is a pink fairy.


Here is a picture of one of the pumpkins that we grew. This one was one of the medium size ones. We love to plant in the spring to have pumpkins in the fall.


John and I love to be with the kids and do fun things with them. We are always trying our best to do the best we can.




4 comments:

Andrea said...

Lots of fun outings!! Train rides are so much fun. That's a pretty big medium-sized pumpkin. I have to buy mine every year. I wonder when I'll have a garden... hmmm.

Andrea said...

Oh! And Kristal, I forgot to mention, your hair looks really good!

Carrie and Jeff said...

Your hair is so cute---just had to say!

Emily said...

Mark would absolutely love taking trax up to salt lake. Why haven't I done that? Looks like you have all had lots of fun. I love the fall!