Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Total Up-date!









Here are some updated photos.
William is liking kindergarten. He is doing great and learning how to read. Emmie is a wonderful big sister. He loves Soren soooo much. She loves to play with him and feed him. It is great when she will hold him. Jason is becoming a little stinker. Maybe it is the terrible twos or something. He says "NO WAY" for everything. Sometimes it is cute. Soren is our monster baby. He is five and a half months old. He weights over 20 pounds. He is a chubbo. He is so happy most of the time. He is our little "Happy Weezer." And me, I colored my hair brown. It has been fun for a much needed change.

4 comments:

Dave and Jaime said...

Wow your family is really growing up! Where are you guys moving to? The house we are buying is still here in Enterprise, but will give us more space. I am really excited!

Emily said...

Soren IS big! I just want to pinch his cheeks. How cute. And good luck with the preschool. You're a brave mom, inviting more kiddos into the house. I'm trying to find ways to get mine out!! ; )

Racheal said...

Look how cute your kids are. Soren sure has grown. How fun.

Unknown said...

Your hair is cute. Your kids are so cute and I can't believe how much Soren has grown he is cute. That is neat that you are starting preschool, I hope everything works out and you will do great!